When you give a task, you want it to be completed efficiently. For this, you will need to provide some resources. Right? The same goes for the sales team; you must equip them with the right tools, resources, and materials to perform better.
Long gone are the days when plenty of folders drove us insane and crazy. In present times, the market is filled with tons of sales tools to help you organize the sales content. One such tool is sales enablement software.
It is a great tool that helps sales teams make successful sales and enhance the customer experience. Unfortunately, choosing the right tool can prove to be daunting and confusing since there is a sea of options.
One of the best sales enablement software is Content Camel. It is a sales enablement tool developed for improving the performance of the sales team. Do you want to know more about this software? You are in the right place.
In this post, you will all you need to know about Content Camel.
What is Content Camel?
As mentioned above, Content Camel is a wonderful sales enablement software. It is a great sales enablement tool that helps sales teams to perform efficiently. With the help of this software, the sales reps will be able to manage and organize both marketing and sales content through custom tagging, funnel stages, content age, content type, and more.
The software is an excellent choice if you want to sort all the content in one place. It will improve the buyer experience as the sales reps can easily have access to the right information. Not only this, but the sales reps can easily find, search, track, and share any content anytime.
Here is a list of features Content Camel has to offer.
With the help of this software, you can get sales analysis. We all know how difficult and challenging it is for sales reps to determine what content is working and what is not. Also, there was no way to assess which content is being used by sales teams.
Fortunately, Content Camel offers sales analytics. This feature will help ensure the sales reps use the latest information. Moreover, the sales team can also track the content that is used through branded tracking links.
Content Camel features stack integration. Unlike other software, it will enable you to pair up with several platforms such as Gmail, Outlook, Salesforce, SalesLoft, and much more. Now, you won’t have to switch platforms; everything can be sorted in one place.
One of the top features the software offers is content management. Through this feature, the sales reps can organize and manage assets by type, age, funnel stage, and tags. The sales reps waste hundreds of hours looking for the required information to provide prospects. Thanks to the types, tags, and funnel stages, you can find the right content at the right time.
Google Drive Integration
Next on the list of features is Google integration. Content Camel makes it hassle-free to import and export content from the Drive, the web, and local folders.
Another great feature of Content Camel is the Chrome Extension. It is web-based software that you cannot download on any platform. However, you can use the Chrome extension that will enable the sales team to run this tool smoothly and seamlessly.
What We Liked The Best
There are plenty of things that we liked about this software.
- We loved that Content Camel delivers a customized experience for all the customers. Every business has different needs and requirements. And just like that, every prospect has different requirements. The software allows you to provide a personalized experience. Thanks to this software, you can deliver the right content for every prospect.
- Unlike other software, Content Camel is extremely easy and simple to use. Sales teams will not need frequent training for using it.
- Another great thing about this software is that you can have access to a customer support expert at any time of the day. The customer support experts are always ready to guide and assist you.
- No sales enablement software offers a free trial. Content Camel is an exception. It offers a free trial, so you can assess whether it suits your needs or not.
- The best thing about this sales enablement software is its price. Other softwares are expensive and have yearly contracts. Content Camel is a wonderful software that you can subscribe to for $15 per month and $162 per year.
- Content Camel can be used by small and medium-sized businesses and not just by large businesses.
- Also, it will make organizing and managing the content stress-free. You can have access to documents, datasheets, posts, videos, and much more.
- Content Camel equips sales reps with everything they need to close a deal quickly.
What We Didn’t Like
Some of the things that we didn’t like in Content Camel include:
- Content Camel is simple and easy-to-use software. You get access to webinars like automated webinars and live sessions, but there is no in-person training. We believe people can learn best through in-person interaction.
- Another thing that we didn’t like about this sales tool is that you cannot download it. Content Camel is not available on various operating systems.
- The software can be improved if there were some additional features like meeting management and contact management.
Sales enablement tool is an excellent tool that helps the sales team to perform efficiently and productively. A good sales tool will allow the sales reps to close every deal in the best possible manner. Content Camel is the best sales enablement software that will make your sales team efficient. By organizing the content by funnel stage, and tags, you can easily search for the right content when closing a deal. It will enable the sales reps to find the content they are looking for without any difficulty. The software offers a personalized journey to all prospects.
Without any delay, download Content Camel to empower your sales teams to make successful sales.
Amanda Byers is a graduate of Columbia, where she played volleyball and annoyed a lot of professors. Now as Zubuz’s entertainment and Lifestyle Editor, she enjoys writing about delicious BBQ, outrageous style trends and all things Buzz worthy.