Top Gaming Intro Maker Apps
eSports is one of the industries that burst into the mainstream in recent years. With its rapid growth and development, many gamers and fans want to watch game play reviews and game tutorials from their favorite pro players. With that being said, many pro players playing intro YouTube gaming like Dota2, Fortnite, and PUBG end up creating a YouTube channel. In order to catch viewers’ attention, you need a stunning intro for your videos. Fortunately, in this article, we gathered the best free gaming intro maker compatible with different OS and mobile devices.
LightMV is one of the most powerful free apps that you can use to create an intro video for your game play reviews. This app is accessible from different web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari. Aside from that, it has a mobile version that is available for both iOS and Android devices. Furthermore, LightMV is known for its user-friendly interface,great even for beginners.
- It provides multiple free gaming intro templates.
- Various editing functions help improve the video.
- Capable of adding an audio file to the video.
- It allows you to save the videos for up to 4K resolution.
- Created videos can be shared directly to Facebook and Twitter.
Next, we have Introcave. This is a simple online tool capable of creating various themed intro videos. Aside from the gaming intro template, this also offers templates from different categories, including technology, music, sports, business, and more. Furthermore, it allows you to add audio from its music library or from local computer files.
- It has a built-in video editor.
- It also offers logos to use in the intro video.
- Tons of templates are provided with different time duration.
TubeArsenal is a lightweight, yet useful web-based program that allows you to create an intro video with custom animations. You need to create a free account and log-in to its site to access the full features. Furthermore, it has an editing function that allows you to customize the intro video. This online tool can help you to brand your accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube channel.
- It offers multiple templates for intro, outro, and lower thirds.
- Enables you to add personalized images and audio files.
- Capable of saving intro videos in high quality 1080p.
Panzoid is another popular service hosted on a website that enables you to create a gaming intro video that you can use for your YouTube channel. This online tool provides multiple high definition quality templates. Aside from being a good intro video maker, its Backgrounder feature lets you create custom graphics and thumbnails for your YouTube channel, and much more.
- Powerful online 2D/3D animation tool.
- Online editor to edit video and audio clips.
5. Adobe after Effects
Adobe after Effects is a great option for creating a gaming intro video. Add preset 3D text animations, logos, motions, and more. Combine videos and images to create anything that you can imagine. Also, it’s available for both Windows and Mac.
- It offers multiple effects and filters.
- Remove unwanted objects from video clips quickly.
Khurram Raheel Akbar is a reporter for Zobuz. He previously worked at Huffington Post and Vanity Fair. Raheel is based in PAK and covers issues affecting his city. In addition to his severe coffee addiction, he’s a Netflix enthusiast, a red wine drinker, and a voracious reader.