If you have an online store and want to increase sales that wish will be fulfilled, because more and more purchases are made over the Internet: the convenience and speed it provides to customers favors this fact.
Why Magento is so popular?
Actually, it’s an open-source platform that enables the creation of online shopping websites. It is a CMS, that is, a content manager, like WordPress but specialized in e-commerce and with all the functionalities that it entails. With the magento website development, it also allows you to control all the internal functions and all the elements that an e-commerce website must have.
It should be said that for a normal user it can be quite difficult to use, but for an agency (like are we?) It is one of the most used.
It is possible to use internal tools of the system like:
- Product catalogs
- Planning online strategies.
- SEO analysis : for the web and for specific products
- Control of sales, products and customers
Advantages of using Magento
- It is the most powerful online store CMS on the market.
- Ease of installation.
- It is a scalable system. You can start with a small volume of data and as you grow, Magento will also do it with you.
- It is very customizable. With a variety of templates, and a lot of them are free.
- It’s very customizable. With many templates, and many of them are completely free.
- It’s flexible. Although it’s more challenging for users who are not experts However, it could be utilized by small businesses, agencies that have a small volume, or even multinational companies. It can be adapted to every situation.
- There are a variety of tools and tools that are available to you
- It is a great site with a high loading speed and helps it rank well on Google. Google search engine since it’s one of the prerequisites for being ranked.
- Make online stores compatible with every device.
Curiosities that you have not been told about Magento
Go ahead, read and discover more curiosities about this CMS:
Did you know that large companies such as Nike, Samsung use it?
- It is free at first; another thing is if you want to buy the license later.
- Languages: the platform can translate the store into the language you want, it has hundreds of them.
- You can customize it however you want: it has thousands and thousands of templates to modify to your liking.
- You can also add functionalities with the many free plugins that Magento has and thus make your online store more satisfactory for the customer.
- You can use it on any server: be it Windows, UNIX or Linux.
- You can configure the payment method you want customers to use. As for example with a credit card, with PayPal, with transfer, etc. In addition, it permits you to sell your products in various types of currencies. It is possible to include the possibility of being able to see the way the delivery of the item is.
- It also permits you to make discounts available and affect the purchase decision.
- Manage users. You can control the people who have access to the online store and what type of access.
- Manage products. Go modifying them. You will be able to change them from the catalog, or to cancel or register them in the catalog. Or keep changing prices. Besides, you can manage how much X product you have left in stock and notify customers on the web.
- Control customers. It allows managing their data: what they buy, frequency of purchase, average order value, etc.
- Analytical. As we have mentioned, it has its internal marketing tool, and as a consequence, all kinds of marketing and e-commerce metrics can be analyzed to check the status of the business.
- Opinions. Clients will be able to leave their comment giving their opinion about the company or the product they have bought, and in this way, influence future potential clients.
- You can configure a newsletter so that your clients are up to date with everything that happens around the brand.
We are expert in magento ecommerce development and we are willing to help you in achieving you goals and targets.
Amanda Byers is a graduate of Columbia, where she played volleyball and annoyed a lot of professors. Now as Zobuz’s entertainment and Lifestyle Editor, she enjoys writing about delicious BBQ, outrageous style trends and all things Buzz worthy.