Unlike informative brochures which consist in informing the reader on a very precise subject, a commercial brochure is used as well to promote the company, through the various information on its products and services, as to boost the sale of products. Therefore it must be designed to provide all the elements that the reader needs, first to better understand the company or the company, but especially to decide to make a purchase.
- This is why the brochure design of a commercial must aim:
- The appeal, by focusing on the visual aspect of the cover and the interior pages,
- the reader’s interest, through the visual aspect, the titles and the images,
- the desire to learn more about the company and its products and services, following a well-developed presentation of it,
- to push action, by encouraging the reader to take an interest in the offer and make a purchase.
- This is why, it is preferable to entrust the design of a commercial brochure to a professional, able to meet all these requirements. Now day’s professional brochure designers available in market.