Most people are searching for the best hair oil online to nourish their hair roots. Nourishing and cleansing are what lay the foundation for the hair to grow. But another important part is to detoxify the scalp- and it includes repairing the root, maintaining the skin’s pH, and removing any bacterial infections. Here is how you can strike a balance between the two results, and achieve longer, shinier, and stronger hair using a good-quality hair oil.
Of late, there has been a rise in the products that promise to detox and nourish your scalp. This trend has us thinking about how allied products like shampoos and conditioners could affect the health of hair. They do gently detox the hair root and follicles, and help the nutrition of your preferred hair oil seep into the roots. With regular usage, we may get a cleaner and healthier scalp, and also better hair growth.
But what about the importance of hair oils? They offer adequate nutrition and moisturization throughout the day and night. Suited for different types of hair, these topically applied solutions gently prop the hair roots and follicles so they may be shinier, stronger, and longer.
The key is to find the Best Hair Oil for your hair type and to create a healthy environment for it to work. Be sure to pick something that comes free of harmful chemicals and toxins, and rather relies on all the goodness of nature to provide its value. Dive into the information below to figure out the best hair care product for yourself.
Buying your favorite hair oil online
Remember those days when your mother never stopped talking about the benefits of hair oiling? Turns out that she was right, and you should have followed her words. Great, if you have been following the healthy habit but, if you have not included a specific hair oil in your haircare regime, then this article will help you with reasons to get it done!
Your scalp bears the burden of many things starting from pollution to styling products, and stress to hazardous UV rays. And that is why you should choose quality products that detox your scalp in a hassle-free manner and help your scalp grow newer hair. Oiling your scalp can be the safest and most natural way to repair the damaged follicles and to provide adequate moisture to the roots.
The point is to find the Best Hair Oil that matches your expectations and addresses your current hair issues. Be it Almond Oil for Hair or Onion care range, your hair should need the nourishment of toxin-free ingredients.
Mamaearth offers a vast range of toxin-free hair oils made of natural ingredients that offer superior hair care benefits with regular usage. From infusing the goodness of onion to embracing the benefits of Almond Oil, you will find all your answers to your haircare problems. This haircare range is enriched with all the goodness of ingredients like Amla, Bhringraj, Castor Oil, and Argon Oil.
Here are the six Best Hair Oil to choose from:
1. Onion Hair Oil: If there could be one product to rely on for healthy hair, Onion is going to come forward. Onion care has been applauded massively for its nutritional values and the results that it tends to show sooner than any other product. If you wish to extract the maximum goodness of onion, buy yourself an Onion Hail Oil from Mamaearth.
Regarded as the Best Hair Oil in the market, it is enriched with Redensyl, Castor Oil, Amla Oil, Bhringraj, Oil, Almond Oil, and Onion Seed Oil. It stops hair fall and addresses the issues related to premature graying. It thus helps you attain more shine and bounce for your tresses with regular application.
2. Tea Tree Hair Oil
Mamaearth’ Tea Tree Hair Oil also comes with the goodness of Salicylic acids, Ginger, and Bhringraj extracts that nourish your hair gently. With all these ingredients (read: superfood for hair), you can bid farewell to all your hair problems.
3. Almond Hair Oil: If you are experiencing excessive hair fall, frizz, itchy scalp, premature greying, etc., then you should turn up to the goodness of Mamaearth Almond Oil for Hair .
It comes with high-end ingredients like Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Avocado Oil. This hair oil’s potent formula nourishes the scalp and eliminates the issues of premature greying, dry scalp, and dull texture.
4. Argon Hair Oil: Argon oil is one of the most useful ingredients for hair care. Rich in essential nutrients and fatty acids, Mamaearth Argan Hair Oil comes with the nourishment of Avocado Oil, Castor Oil, and Coconut Oil, guaranteeing you a strong, soft, and shiny hair texture.
Not only does it enrich your scalp with vitamins and nutrients, but it also protects your hair from pollution, sunlight, and free radicals.
5. Castor Oil: Castor Oil keeps our hair, nails, and skin adequately moisturized and shiny. Give a thorough massage to your scalp with Mamaearth’s Castor Oil and relish the benefits that it gives. It is rich in fatty acids and is equipped with high content of high oxidants. Thus, nourish your scalp with Castor Oil and achieve healthy and lustrous strands.
6. BhringAmla Hair Oil: Oiling hair always seems annoying until you discover a non-greasy formula for your scalp. Have you ever heard of Bhringraj and Amla? These age-old ingredients are a sure-shot formula for hair growth and a promising way to achieve healthy hair.
When infused in oil, these two ingredients act as a boon for hair by strengthening the hair follicle. Mamaearth’s BhringAmla hair oil also assimilates the goodness of Brahmi and Baheda and thus, takes off your hair concerns from your head.
Choose the best hair oil for your hair type
For optimal scalp health, you should always go for products that come free of harmful chemicals and toxins- this is an important rule to follow because you would be using these products every day. Take a safer route and make a healthy routine of oiling twice or thrice a week. Again, if you notice itching, flaking, and dryness, maybe it is time to switch your bottle of oil.
We understand that finding the best hair oil is not a piece of cake and we thus recommend you conduct thorough research. You can go by online reviews and ratings to make a decision. For now, we can advise that you treat your scalp with the goodness of ingredients that are tested by time and clinically proven.
With Mamaearth by your side, you can always trust the goodness of nature to work for you and your tresses.
Nicole Ann Pore is a writer, an events host and a voice over artist. Travel, health, shopping, lifestyle and business are among the many subjects she writes about. Through quality and well-researched writing, she informs and even entertains readers about things that matter. She is also interested in film critiquing and filmmaking. Giving all the glory to God, Nicole graduated Cum Laude from De La Salle University Manila, Philippines with a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Arts.