These days, everyone is really spoiled for choice when it comes to watching videos that are available on multiple video sharing platforms. YouTube is the most popular out of all because hours and hours of videos are being uploaded to it every second. Even though it allows anyone to upload, watch and comment on videos, YouTube doesn’t allow users to save videos straight from the platform.
This is something that has brought in many complaints from the users. This is because it would be so much cooler if you could save your favorite videos straight to your Apple or Android device. But as luck would have it, there are multiple tools currently available that allow you to save videos to your phone or computer so you can enjoy them over and over again even when you don’t have an Internet connection. Some of these apps are even free of charge, with an example being MP3 Studio. Read more to find out how this downloader works.
What are the main benefits of MP3 Studio?
MP3 Studio is an app that allows you to save any video you want from YouTube to your mobile device and best of all, it is free of charge to do so. It’s also a very fast app, and here are some of the main benefits that you will be able to enjoy by using it:
- The app allows you to save up to 99 videos at the same time and what’s even best is that the process happens in the background, so you will be free to continue to surf the Internet.
- There are no skills needed to use MP3 Studio, even if you haven’t used an app of this type before.
- You don’t have to install any software or plug-ins and you can start using the app right away.
- There is no need to spend your time filling out registration processes.
- You are very likely to be impressed by the speed of the conversion.
- You can use this app for free and there are no hidden or cancellation fees.
- This is an excellent app to use when you want to be able to watch your favorite videos offline and save your mobile data for more important things.
How does MP3 Studio work when it comes to saving videos?
You only have to complete a couple of steps to save a viral video on YouTube straight to your device. Here are the step-by-step instructions that you need to complete in order to do so. Read more: Best Sites To Buy YouTube Views.
- Go on YouTube and select the video that you want to save
- Copy the link of the video
- Paste it into the input field of the MP3 Studio app
- Click on the “Convert” button
- Wait for a couple of seconds for the conversion to be completed
Is it legal to save YouTube videos?
Because YouTube doesn’t allow people to save content from their platform, doing so is a grey area at the moment. However, if you only intend to watch the videos that you save for your own personal use, you will not be in violation of any copyright rules.
YouTube doesn’t want people to save videos because that way they won’t be able to show ads to them. But this doesn’t mean that it’s illegal to save videos if you only want to be able to access them for personal use when you don’t have access to the Internet. Moreover, there is no law that can force you to watch advertisements, so as long as you don’t share the videos you have saved on other websites, you won’t be guilty of any copyright infringement.
Nicole Ann Pore is a writer, an events host and a voice over artist. Travel, health, shopping, lifestyle and business are among the many subjects she writes about. Through quality and well-researched writing, she informs and even entertains readers about things that matter. She is also interested in film critiquing and filmmaking. Giving all the glory to God, Nicole graduated Cum Laude from De La Salle University Manila, Philippines with a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Arts.