HOW EFFECTIVE IS EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING?
Experiential marketing a technique or new way of marketing in which they create a link or bond between the sellers that are the brands and the consumers. There are different types of programs, or we can say campaigns are designed like live events, advertisements, experiences and mind-blowing events, which leave a very astonishing impact on costumers’ minds. Because of this experiential advertising NYC agenciesand through their way of representing the brands, people are now more concerned about the brands than ever before.
As discussed, because of experiential marketing brands are promoting well than ever before. Different strategies catch people’s attraction. And as experiential marketing is increasing in the business world now, most brands will invest a handsome amount on it for their brand’s promotion.
So if any brand is confused and thinks twice before investing on experiential marketing for their growth, here are some of the points that will make them clear that how effective is the experiential marketing for their success:
- Brings value to the brand:
With the campaign launching and events and other strategies, experiential marketing has caught the heart and eyes of many people. Now digital marketing and its approach have come to second. The use of social media, content and email marketing are satisfying only a few customers and has personalized the experience of customer to a certain level. In contrast, experiential marketing has created a live bond and link between the brand and the customer.
The conventional marketing strategies have not taken the customer to deeper levels. As time passes, these traditional ways are not considered functional and attractive in the eye of the people. Moreover, these marketing techniques were only through verbal and visual but as far as the experiential marketing is concerned it is the 3D version which has designed it campaigns which drives into the mind of the customer more accessible and faster and leave the impact of that particular brand, which intrigue the person to think over that brand.
- Customer’s tweetup:
It is through experiential marketing that the respective brand does not need to invest in digital marketing. If the person is genuinely interested and excited about the event, then they will post on the social media where they are up to. So online visibility can easily be build up without spending on digital marketing. But for that customer’s engagement is essential, which is easily bragged up by the campaign strategies.
- Additional media coverage:
Another most necessary and beneficial point for the brands is that their event will get live media coverage for free. As the media claims that whatever development is getting fame will be covered by the press or free. So once a positive and successful customer engagement has been achieved, then your campaign will be attracted by other forms of marketing as well.
- Creates brand’s attractions:
As there are many small and big brands which are running in the market, just like yours. It is not so that once the customer liked your brand, they will stick it only, but the customer quickly switches between the brands, so the task should retain the customer on your brand. One of the most effective methods for sustaining the customer’s mind towards your brand is to give authentic interactions and live interactions at the campaign. Giving people the information they need about the brand will catch the individual’s attention and creates brand affinity. That will help in better sales in the future.
These were few of the advantages or essentials of experiential marketing, which any brand took advantage of will be successful. However, there are different types of experiential marketing, which one can be chosen for your business, is also essential. Let’s see the different kinds of experiential marketing:
- By organizing various workshops with the help of experts who will be able to guide the customer about the practical workshop. This will not only increase with the knowledge of the customer about the respective brand but will also make your customers satisfied at the end.
- Giving away free samples is also very interesting type of experiential marketing. Everyone loves to take gifts and samples, giving samples of your brand will make your product inn in the market and engage more participants into the picture.
- If any company or brand has the facility of visiting their production then organize free tour. This might seem complicated, but this type of strategy will build a substantial impact on the customer’s mind, and it will stay with them for long as they experienced your brand personally. Moreover, people are always interested and keen about knowing the origin of the product they are using, so this will be an excellent experience for them too.