Imagine sitting in the balcony, scrolling through social media, and there is an advertisement for the perfect job, a dream job, in fact. Suddenly, the data signal drops, preventing the application process from going through, and suddenly, the internet is back, but alas, it is too late. To almost have that job application sent for something that has always been a dream, how frustrating this must be. Everybody has been in a similar situation where the mobile phone plans run out, causing it to affect simple day to day activities.
A lot of Australians are indeed keen lovers of adventure and travel. Most of the population, over 90%, are dependent on their mobile phone plans to access Google maps or any other application that would help them travel and guide them to their destination. Many have faced situations where they suddenly lose their phone signal, and they are left stranded in the middle of nowhere! What a scary situation!
It does not matter if the individual is a simple scroller or a queen of streaming, they all deserve what they pay for, as sometimes there are service providers who simply scam customers to get a good profit. It can be tricky to figure out which among the lot are good service providers for the mobile phone plans.
One amongst the few good service providers is Vodafone – Australia. They are known to have great internet packages, advantages of unlimited calls, customisation of mobile phone plans, etc. They have the following benefits as compared to other service providers:
- Their plans can be customised and tailored according to the individual applying for it. For instance, a constant traveller would require plans that can accommodate international travels, have affordable and comparatively cheaper plans for unlimited calls and internet data.
- They have a generous amount of Max Speed data, which means that people can stream or browse for however long, with the fastest internet possible.
- Not only is the speed of the data incredible, but also the amount catered to is infinite. Yes, that’s right, endless internet, that is a dream come true for many!
- The speed has options ranging from 2 Mbps, 10 Mbps or even 25 Mbps, depending on the plan.
- There is an availability of 5G network, 4G as well as 3G network. These are being rolled out selectively in areas of Sydney, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane, and Melbourne.
- They assure 30 days network satisfaction, and it is guaranteed as millions of consumers of their services and plans, have vouched for it.
The important thing that helps with strong signals is the frequency of the signal towers in any given area. Data service providers like Vodafone have a vast network that can reach even the most remote of places. These days, there is a lot of competition to be the best, and only a few deliver results as per their promise.
In an economy where online content consumption is ever-growing, and it seems like there is no stopping it anytime soon, there arises a need to be on one’s phones and devices constantly. There is something new to read with a blink of an eye as soon as the pages refresh. Hence, to keep up with this fast-paced life, data companies have to really step up the services and continuously be on their A-game!
Hannah Gilbert is a freelance writer who offers to ghostwrite, copy writing, and blogging services. She works closely with B2C and B2B businesses providing digital marketing content that gains social media attention and increases their search engine visibility.