Dr. Allen’s System may provide care for extended prostatic hyperplasia or benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and chronic prostatitis/pelvic chronic pain syndrome (CP/CPPS). Dr. Allen’s System is used to defend men against receiving COVID-19 – coronavirus in clinics and hospitals as the self-handling method for the treatment of prostate.
In 124 men with enlarged prostate and 45 men with chronic prostatitis, two scientifically controlled trials were performed on thermo balance therapy. The efficacy of this treatment for men with these common problems has been confirmed. Another recent medical report emphasizes the praise for the non-surgical treatment with Dr. Allen’s Unit. Springer Nature publishes an article in the leading international journal of Quality Innovation, “Innovative Thermobalancing Therapy and Dr Allen’s Device use body energy to effectively address chronic prostatic diseases.”
The unique nature of Allen’s System demonstrates that emissary body heat is used in non-invasive pelvic pain relief to decrease the abnormal size of swollen or inflamed prostate gland and symptoms of the lower urinary tract (LUTS). The only clinically validated product that actually treats the cause of BPH, prostatitis and alarming urinary symptoms is, thus, a portable Dr Allen Unit.
Another research study in Aging Male discusses the cause of prostate enlargement, “The use of thermal balancing therapy in aging male with benign prostatic hyperplasia focused on pathophysiology and aetiology.”
These articles demonstrate that inflammation and enlargement of a prostate gland are caused by the pathological changes at the vascular level; and Thermobalancing treatment via Dr Allen’s Device tackles the cause of BPH and CP/CPPS, which are very common for men chronic diseases.
What men BPH or CP/CPPS can expect from visits to clinics and hospitals
As the coronavirus spreads from one person to another, people are unwanted hazards for hospitals and clinics. Normal medications, narcotics and surgeries are, however, not treating the affected prostate itself.
- Men with CP/CPPS, even though there is no infection, can get long-term courses of antibiotics, which weaken the body, causing allergies and suppressing the immune system.
- Prostate massage – can cause damage of the delicate prostate tissue, bleeding around the prostate, development of prostatic calculi, acute epididymitis, etc.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs – may lead to the development of cardiovascular problems, stomach ulcer; liver and kidney problems, etc.
- Alpha-blockers – may worsen men’s quality of life, as these drugs are responsible for impotence, depression, testicle pain and even dementia.
- Hormonal drugs, 5 alpha reductase inhibitors: finasteride, Avodart responsible for irreversible side effects: impotence, depression, testicle pain, and even diabetes.
- Anti-depressives – may develop constipation worsening chronic process in the affected prostate.
Surgery in BPH men eliminates or kills tissue from the prostate. They all have disagreeable complications. As a result, about 25% of patients suffer from depression following minimally invasive surgery.
Dr Allen’s Device is self-management tool for prostate chronic diseases
The delivery of Dr Allen’s Device is guaranteed by Royal mail and USPS tracking services. Fine Treatment is a manufacturer and distributor of non-invasive Dr Allen’s Device. Fine Treatment is a UK Department for International Trade (DIT) registered supplier to international buyers.
The software can also be used and obtained quickly. Several papers on the “Fine Therapy: Medical Scientific Data” section can be found in peer-reviewed medical journals. They demonstrate that the device of Dr. Allen can be used as an instrument for self-management. This is critical today because men stay away when they visit hospitals from the COVID-19 coronavirus. It also supports healthcare staff and ensures the health system’s workings.
Andrea Parker is a reporter for Zobuz. She previously worked at Huffington Post and Vanity Fair. Andrea is based in NYC and covers issues affecting her city. In addition to her severe coffee addiction, she’s a Netflix enthusiast, a red wine drinker, and a voracious reader.