In India, there are so many place that you can travel with your family, or alone. Every place in India is famous for something either food or culture and it are important to make a list of places that you can visit. There is a place in India to which to will never tire of traveling. If we ask people around us about a place to which they may have traveled many a times but still they can visit it with the same enthusiasm then the obvious answer will be New Delhi.
Everyone knows about the capital of India and which is also a must visit place in India. You can visit Delhi at any time in the year. This place is also known as ‘Dilli dilwalon ki’. There are so many things and places to explore in Delhi. You will never get tired of visiting this place as this place is having a separate fan base. You can nook hotels or villas in Delhi to have a unique experience of staying. You can use online sites or hotel applications to book your stay in Delhi. If you are still confused about visiting Delhi then here we will discuss some of the reasons for traveling to Delhi. These are:
- To experience the best of street food: You can experience the best street food in Delhi that you may have never experienced before. From seekh kabab to the best Dahi Bhalla there is so much to explore. You can also visit old Delhi to eat the famous and old street food shops. The shops there are a hundred years old and have their own history.
- The attractive place for NRI’s: Whenever you visit New Delhi you will see so many foreigners out there. Delhi is the favorite place of the foreigners and they visit it to experience the real Indian culture.
- To understand the history of this place: Every place has its own history of kings, monuments, etc. It is important for you as an Indian citizen to know in detail about that history. The sculptures and monuments of the empires that had ruled this place are one of the widely visited places in Delhi.
- The richness of architecture splendor: There are many historical places constructed in Delhi that you must visit if you are traveling to Delhi. You can visit places like Lotus Temple, Jama Masjid, India gate, etc. Every place in Delhi reflects the rich architectural hard work along with a history attached to every place. You can also hire a travel guide if you are visiting the first time. The travel schedule or itinerary can be booked prior to your arrival so that you don’t have to waste your time.
- The best shopping experience ever received: You will experience the best shopping experience in Delhi as there are so many things which are famous here. You can buy the expensive to the cheapest things in the local markets of Delhi. There are many local famous markets from where you can buy a variety of items. You can ask about those local markets from anyone living in Delhi.
- Famous museums and memorials: There are many museums in Delhi that will help you to know in detail about the history of this place. You will get to know about famous events, dynasties, facts, and so on. In short, we can say that it is also a good stop for the people who want to collect knowledge or information regarding history.
- Chandni Chowk: Your journey to Delhi will be incomplete if you did not visit Chandni Chowk. It is the most famous place that will help you to taste the Indian culture, shop for the best ethnic wear, jewelry, handcrafted bags, chappals, and so on. The food of this place is famous in the world and that is why don’t miss to travel to this place in your Delhi tour.
- Experiencing both heritage and modernization: Delhi is the best example of a place where you can experience both heritage and modernization as this place is all in one. You will get to see the ancient monuments to the fascinating malls on your tour to Delhi. Delhi is famous for metro trains and doesn’t miss to travel in the metro in Delhi.
- Visit cultural fairs, events, shows: You can visit various shows or events in Delhi as this place is famous for the cultural programs. You can also book play tickets to experience the cultural feel of this place. There are many shows conducted at the attractions of this place like in Lotus Temple, Rashtrapati Bhawan, etc. Join the light show arranged in Red fort that will give you an unforgettable experience.
So, these are some of the reasons why people like to travel to Delhi. Here are some tips that you can consider when you travel to Delhi.
- Choosing the right time to visit Delhi is an important thing that you must consider before traveling. You can choose February, March, October, etc months for your Delhi tour.
- You can plan in festivals like Holi or Diwali as you will get to see a different festive vibes. Are Diwali parties are arranged in this city and you can enjoy all those parties.
- Use traveling applications: Many traveling apps are available that can help you to know more about this place to which you are traveling. You can also make use of online food apps to order your favorite food without going everywhere.
- You can find time to visit the cheapest local markets. You can learn to bargain in the local markets. The sellers in local markets may quote an expected higher price but you must know how to negotiate the quoted price to buy the things at the best price.
So, these things can be kept in mind before you travel to this place. So, now it’s time to book your hotels or villas in Delhi to enjoy your incredible journey to Delhi.