Nerve Control 911 Reviews: Is Nerve Control 911 Safe?
Nerve Control 911 is a supplement used to alienate and offer significant relief from nerve pain. It is proven to be efficient in totally correcting the tingling sensation, numbness and pains felt in the nerves. A person is considered neuropathic when one or more of their nerves have been damaged, thus causing muscle weakness, change in sensation, muscle twitching, loss of coordination, tingling, pains, and numbness. Neuropathy occurs when the network of nerves (neurons) is unable to effectively send information signals from the central nervous system to the rest of the body. This results in the loss of signal, inappropriate signaling, and distorted messages. While over-the-counter drugs have proven to be ineffective and addictive for millions of people suffering from nerve pains, Nerve Control 911 changes the narrative by cutting out every pain-causing enzymes from the nervous system.
Nerve Control 911 Reviews
Neuropathy affects people of all ages, but it is quite common among older people. While there are different types of neuropathies, each develops and progresses differently in people. A research carried out by Sandra Reiger, a researcher from the Mount Desert Island Biological Laboratory, revealed that there is a single enzyme behind every type of neuropathies. When the levels of this enzyme – MMP-13, which is triggered by external stressors like air pollution and unhealthy diets, gets too high, the skin on the hands, legs, and feet becomes vulnerable. People suffering from neuropathy are usually given Lidocaine creams and narcotics. However, none of those has proven to have long-term effectiveness. Since patients have to use it at intervals, they have become quite addictive. Nerve Control 911 suspends the use of Lidocaine and narcotics by actively inhibiting the activities of the toxic enzyme – MMP-13 and other inflammation triggering enzymes – COX-2, PGE-2, 5-LOX, TNF-Alpha, iNOS, RNS and NF Kappa B (NF-kB)
This supplement is used to optimize nerve health. After several studies, Nerve Control 911 was collectively developed by Maxwell Conrad and Albert Prince to provide relief from pains caused by nerve dysfunction, to deactivate the activities of the inflammation triggering enzymes, and to enhance the nerve health in a bid to make the body function better. Upon successful discovery of the supplement, the duo collaborated with PhytAge Labs to manufacture the supplement in large quantities.
Does Nerve Control 911 work?
Nerve Control 911 works by;
- Eradicating pains from nerve damage: When specific pain receptors are triggered, neuropathic patients tend to experience intense pain in the hand or feet, numbness and tingling sensation, which subsequently leads to anxiety and oversensitivity. The inclusion of herbs like passionflower in Nerve Control 911 supplement calms overactive nerves and switches off trigger points
- Curbing inflammation: Inflammation is not only known to be the leading cause of nerve pain, but it is also known to aggravate and worsen existing health issues. When the swelling caused by inflammation pushes against sensitive nerve endings, the pain signal is sent by the nerve to the brain, thus causing painful and unpleasant tingling sensations. While these tingling sensations, pain, numbness, and uncomfortable feeling is no longer felt after a while, people with neuropathy tend to feel it for a longer time. As inflammation affects how nerves behave, the inclusion of marshmallow root, which is high in anti-inflammatory mucilage, in Nerve Control 911 supplement helps to fight inflammation and improves dehydration.
- Repairing damaged nerve and the central nervous system: The damaged nerve is what makes the body vulnerable to pains. The use of supplements made with active, nerve repairing ingredients helps repair the central nervous system and the damaged nerves in people with neuropathy.
What are the ingredients of Nerve Control 911?
The ingredients used to make the Nerve Control 911 supplement are obtained from natural and harmless substances. The effectiveness of these ingredients is rooted in the fact that they attack all pain triggers without causing any adverse effect. These ingredients are:
- California Poppy: California poppy is a plant that functions as a natural alternative to pain medications. It is used to curb nervous agitation, insomnia, and aches. Alongside other ingredients, this herb is used for physical tiredness, anxiety, nerve pain, and inflammation.
- Corydalis Yanhusuo: Over time, the Corydalis Yanhusuo plant has been used to reduce pains in people with neuropathy. The compound called dehydrocorybulbine (DHCB) found in the roots of the plant has proven to be effective in diminishing inflammatory pain and the infiltration of the immune cells without hurting the body.
- Passion Flower: Passion Flower powder found in Nerve Control 911 does not only help to relieve anxiety, but it also helps to calm overactive nerves by increasing the gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) levels in the brain. Its sedative and antidepressant properties also promote sleep in people with neuropathy without impairing the memory.
- Prickly Pear (Opuntia): Prickly Pear is known for its anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and laxative properties. As it contains a significant amount of Vitamins A, B, and C, this natural ingredient helps to strengthen the immune system and provide relief to different types of pains.
- Marshmallow Root (Althaea Officinalis): With its soothing root, marshmallow is known to be high in anti-inflammatory mucilage, thus making it easy to fight inflammation. This gelatinous substance present in marshmallow roots helps to soothe and moisten the internal organs of the body, thus helping the body in the fight against inflammation, and improving the digestive and respiratory systems.
All ingredients used in making the Nerve Control 911 supplement are natural herbs and plants with no side effects. This supplement only works to repair nerve damage while protecting the overall health of its consumer: no side effects, no complications.
Is Nerve Control 911 FDA approved?
Some studies which prove that Nerve Control 911 ingredients may be useful can be found as a reference that this supplement helps can be found on the official webpage. In a study found in current biology, it was discovered that the DHCB properties dominant in Corydalis reduce both inflammatory pain and the inflammation of the immune cells. Another study carried out by Olivier Civelli, a professor and chair of pharmacology at the University of California and a couple of other researchers, shows that Corydalis can reduce both the mild and chronic neuropathic pains. Unlike other medications, this research also revealed that this ingredient never loses its potency. The effectiveness of passionflower in improving sleep quality was also measured in a study of 41 young, healthy adults. Each of the participants was given one cup of passionflower. At the end of the research, only people who drank passionflower tea could sleep well after a long time.
A 2014 study on Prickly Pear from the National Library of Medicine also revealed that the pear is full of antioxidants that can protect the cells in the human body. Since people with neuropathy mostly experience intense pains, a ‘headline’ study has revealed that marshmallow root can function as an analgesic to relieve distress. Further research conducted by Mahfuz Elmastas et al., in 2011 discovered marshmallow root extract to be comparable to standard antioxidant. All in one, this is a natural supplement and is not FDA approved.
How much does Nerve Control 911 cost?
Nerve Control 911 can be purchased on no other platform than its official website. NerveControl911 costs $120 per bottle. However, those who get hold of the special VIP offer can pay only $69.95. More benefits await consumers who act immediately by reserving four bottles. One of which is a discount on the market amount of the supplement. Rather than buy at $120 or $69.95, users who book four bottles would buy at the rate of $49.96
Consumers who do not get the result they expect may return the supplement and expect a 100% money refund. Nerve Control 911 has a shelf life of 2 years. So consumers need not worry about expiration for two (2) years.
For people with neuropathy, there is nothing as important as waking up in the morning and sleeping at night without any pain, burning, numbness, and muscle spasm. Nerve control 911 supplement makes this possible by restoring the health of consumers.
Khurram Raheel Akbar is a reporter for Zobuz. He previously worked at Huffington Post and Vanity Fair. Raheel is based in PAK and covers issues affecting his city. In addition to his severe coffee addiction, he’s a Netflix enthusiast, a red wine drinker, and a voracious reader.