Prosta Plex Reviews: Latest ProstaPlex Facts Released
Prosta Plex is a natural supplement that aims to help in treating Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH). This causes the prostate gland to swell, increasing in size resulting in a continuous urge to pee all the time. The problem here is that you only spout a few drops of pee after racing to the men’s room. Make no mistake, this isn’t prostate cancer, and BPH has disrupted the quality of life of millions of people around the world for way too long. Due to all these facts, we will review ProstaPlex supplement and release the latest facts about it.
Have you ever had someone be in an embarrassingly discomforting situation where they had to go to the bathroom every half hour to pee or havetrouble holding their pee for even a fraction of a second without going through so much pain? As surprising as this may sound for some people, more than 3 million people in the United States experience this along with a couple of other symptoms every single night. This medical condition is so common, especially among older men,and has been proven to occur in most men as they get older.
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) is the medical term used to refer to a condition whereby hormonal changes result in the inflammation of the prostate cells. The increased mass of the prostate gland puts so much pressure on the urethra, making urination an uncomfortable and painful experience. This inflammation has been reported to occur in about 90% of men over age 80, and this happens as a result of increased Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) levels. DHT is produced in excess due to various factors, but the effects of excess DHT can lead to inflammation. For years, it may have seemed impossible to stop the effects of DHT on the prostate, but after extensive medical research, a breakthrough was discovered. That breakthrough is the Prosta Plex supplement, which has come to save the day.
Prosta Plex is a natural and effective vitamin and mineral supplement used to combat the underlying causes of prostate enlargement in men. Prostate enlargement is completely different from prostate cancer, and it occurs as a result of hormonal imbalances, which is commonly associated with men between the ages of 50 and 70 years. This happens because of a decrease in testosterone levels and a corresponding increase in DHT, prolactin, and estradiol. Prostate enlargement can cause a variety of urinary problems, mostly causing extreme pain and discomfort during urination.
As the prostate gland gets bigger, the urethral canal becomes increasingly narrow and obstructed until a man can no longer empty his bladder sufficiently. When the bladder cannot be emptied, there’s a constant urge to urinate, and dangerous pressure is placed on the kidneys. All these can result in kidney failure, excruciating pain, sleepless nights, and the never-ending urge to go to the bathroom, which can be embarrassing for anyone.
While there are many drugs out there claiming to help relieve the condition, they are mostly associated with undesirable side-effects such as diarrhea, headaches, drowsiness, erectile dysfunction, etc. Well, the determination of one man led to the discovery of the Prosta Plex supplement, which reverses the prostate enlargement process and relieves you of all that pain.
This supplement is the brainchild of Kevin Meadow created specifically to help combat the problem of prostate enlargement in men. What Prosta Plex does is reduce the size of the prostate, restore the libido of affected men and ease the pain and difficulty associated with urination. The supplement has helped Kevin save his father from the dreaded effects and complications of BPH and a swollen prostate after years of suffering.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
This supplement helps in the next ways:
- It supports a healthy urine flow. Because of the enlargement of the prostate, there is an obstruction in the flow of urine from the bladder through the urethra caused by the massive amount of pressure on the canal from an enlarged prostate. Prosta Plex solves this problem by supporting healthy flow out of the bladder. The ingredient Saw palmetto reduces the frequency and pain of urination.
- Prosta Plex helps to significantly improve libido. An unhealthy prostate could result in a poor sex life. It solves this problem by strengthening the body’s libido levels, breathing life, and reviving the beast within. All other prostate enlargement medication adversely affects your libido and kills your sex drive. This supplement, on the other hand, is rich in vitamins that boost your sex drive, raise testosterone levels, increases your sperm count, and motility.
PROSTA PLEX INGREDIENTS
Unlike many other drugs and treatments in the market, this supplement is made from carefully selected natural and harmless substances. These substances are not only effective in the reduction of prostate enlargement, but they also have high bioavailability and are easily absorbed by the cells of the body. These miraculous ingredients include:
- Saw Palmetto. This is a fruit derived from the Serenoa repens tree, and it’s beneficial because it helps to curb prostate enlargement, relieves urinary problems, improves fertility and sex drive.
- Pygrum (Also called Prunus africanum). The African Plum is a tree that contains some natural chemicals that cause the prostate to shrink in size, thus helping to improve urinary flow.
- Pumpkin Seed. A very effective ingredient in the treatment of BPH. Pumpkin seeds are also a good source of vitamins A and B, helps to regulate sleep, improve sperm quality, and fertility.
- Zinc Sulphate. Zinc has already been proven to have beneficial effects on the prostate. It helps to boost general immunity, and its antioxidant properties help to protect against inflammation.
- Magnesium Glycinate. This compound helps to promote better sleep by relieving anxiety. This helps people with an enlarged prostate and associated urinary problems to sleep better and be healthier.
The science behind the beneficial effects of all the ingredients that make up Prosta Plex resulted from years of accumulated research work. A study by the National Centre for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH) showedthat Saw palmetto is effective in relieving urinary tract symptoms caused by prostate enlargement.
Another 2011 NIH-funded study confirmed this result after testing Saw palmetto in amounts higher than the usual dose. In integrative medicine by David Rakel MD, a meta-analysis revealed that men who take Pygeum experience a 19% reduction in night-time urination and a 24% reduction in residual urine volume. Another study thatinvolved BPH patients from six countries also revealed that patients who took Pygeum showed a 43% improvement in theirsymptoms compared to those given no treatments at all. All these and thousands of other testimonies from customers around the world who have tried it proves the effectiveness of the supplement.
If you’re struggling with similar symptoms of an enlarged prostate, it’s time for all that pain and suffering to end. ProstaPlex can be purchased from the official website of the manufacturer and have it delivered to your doorstep. Prosta Plex is the solution you have been waiting for you, so order from the official website for a bottle today.
Khurram Raheel Akbar is a reporter for Zobuz. He previously worked at Huffington Post and Vanity Fair. Raheel is based in PAK and covers issues affecting his city. In addition to his severe coffee addiction, he’s a Netflix enthusiast, a red wine drinker, and a voracious reader.